NOW LEASING COMMERCIAL OFFICE SPACE
Enjoy affordable modern space close to downtown Traverse City with fantastic M-22 frontage, breathtaking Grand Traverse Bay views and a private sandy beach.
Bayfront offices and suites
One year or long term leases
Large private parking lot and covered parking
Executive office suites and contiguous open office space starting at $15 sq. ft. includes taxes, insurance & more!
Tour the Viridian office space Monday through Friday. Stop by or call 231-492-6669 to make an appointment.
Just a stone’s throw from downtown Traverse City, sits this 23,000 square foot gem at 13561 South West Bayshore Drive.
Built in 1985, this brick faced building has a distinctly modern flair with glass window walls overlooking Grand Traverse Bay and the surrounding Traverse City community. Renovated in 2007, the building sits on 2.26 acres with 634 feet of water frontage and its own private beach - perfect for company gatherings, Cherry Festival and Fourth of July festivities.
The three story building is free span allowing for easy interior configuration. The decor is tastefully modern retro with all of the amenities you would expect. Featuring 4 fireplaces, 4 conference rooms a cafeteria, coffee bar an executive wash room and shower, many private waterfront offices, covered parking, large public parking area and an elevator servicing all floors.
· Zoned Shoreline Commercial (SC-1)
· 22,566 total sq ft.
· 634 feet waterfront
· 2.26 acres
· Hot water baseboard and forced air heating
· Air conditioning throughout
· Raised floor system
· Underground sprinkler system
· Mature, lush landscaping
· Covered Assigned Parking
· Large public parking lot
· Landscape lighting
· High speed internet
· Security doors and entrance system
· New acoustical ceiling throughout
· New electrical throughout
· New cat 5 networking throughout
· New full spectrum ceiling lighting
· New windows – top floor
· 80% new widows on the second floor
· Server room with separate cooling system
· New coffee bar and appliances on third floor
· New cafeteria and appliances on second floor
· New fireplace fronts and mantles
· New light filtering window shades throughout
· Wall covering and paint throughout
· Features (glass block – curved, tile walls)